“Get Your Amazing Abs Fast”
- Have you given up on even the idea to get into your skinny clothes?
- Have you tried so called, ”ab routines” that do nothing to shrink your waist line?
- Tired of following random exercises that waste your time?
Why do most people fail with all the ab exercise routines and products?
Among the top eight major reasons why most people fail to get six pack abs are:
- Not having a simple and targeted plan that works.
- In-effective Aerobic Exercises
- Random Moments
- Poor Exercise Techniques
Step By Step Targeted Six Pack Abs Training Plan
If you had less than 30 seconds, can you describe your plan to get a six pack abs for me?
If you can’t do it, that means you really don’ have an action plan. In fact, not having an action plan may be the reason why most people don’t do anything other than buying products and letting them collect dust. Or, they jump from one program to another searching for results.
Aerobic Exercises That Make You Fat
Another reason not having amazing six pack abs is actually un-productive “aerobics” exercises. Many are sold on popular and in-effective “aerobics” exercises that burn calories only during the exercise but stop working the minute you stop doing them. And many times without knowing they turn every activity to an aerobic activity.
Don’t get me wrong, “aerobics” has its place, but you can’t turn every activity into an aerobic exercise. If you want to burn a lot of calories fast, build calorie burning muscle tissues and increase your metabolism to burn fat 24/7 for you, you need workouts that go beyond aerobics. In fact, many high intensity supercharged workouts are an-aerobic which means without oxygen.
Random Movements Keep Your Amazing Abs Away
This is just crazy waste of time. Random movements disguised as ab workout routines. These are activities without a reasonable beginning, middle or an end. They have no specific purpose, and they do not get you results.
Can you imagine a football game that some players run laps around the field? Others do push-ups and the rest just kick the ball around?
They are active but they are not playing football. At the end of the day they are tired without having anything to show for it.
An effective ab workout routine has 15 elements you need to follow in precise order and in specific combination.
Let’s cover some pointer for you to recognize random movements. Random movements have no baseline. Think about this, when was the last time you tested your level of ab fitness before you started your ab workout? Where do you begin if you do not know what your level of fitness is?
Random movements are without synergy. Your body cannot be broken down into abs, legs, chest and so on. All your muscles and joints are connected one way or another.
Effective workout routine exercises smoothly blend and enhance the next. The combination gives you a better result than each exercise individually. In random movements, exercises could interfere with each other and create all kinds of muscle imbalance and injuries and pain.
Random movements have no purpose. Purpose is your destination, the reason for your movements. If you want to develop your abs, you cannot depend on unrelated exercises like squats and heavy lifting. These exercises do not develop your abs despite what anyone tells you. Just look at heavy weight Olympic lifters who literally do tons of squats. They have rock solid abs that hang over their belt. If squats and heavy lifting would provide a six pack abs, then these guys would have been abs super-models.
Finally, random movements could be repetitive. In this case appearances could be deceiving and you really need to train yourself to recognize them. Many people perform various exercises that only seem different, but they are basically the same. Repetitive movements just slow your results down, take time away from a balanced routine and create imbalances and possible injury.
In terms of food, think of this as eating chicken, with aside of steak and turkey as desert and calling it a balanced diet. You won’t do that right?
Poor Exercise Technique
The next reason why most people fail to get their six pack abs is poor exercise techniques or form. Each exercise has an effective beginning and ending, it includes a breathing pattern for more stamina, it has steps that make it more efficient and things that must be avoided. It also has a cadence or tempo to recruit the most muscle fibers and reduce the time you spend at the gym or at home working out.
Introducing Amazing Abs Routines
This is one my Fast Track Abs Training Routines that uses fifteen elements of effective abs workout. These elements together are designed to take all the guesswork out. You’ll learn:
- Which exercise to do first, what to do last and what to do in the middle.
- How long to rest between sets and what is the best way to rest.
- How many reps and how many sets you should perform and how fast.
- How to balance the workout to avoid pain and injury.
- How to take advantage of muscle synergy for better and faster results.
- And more.
Amazing Abs Workout Routines
Abs Routine That Builds Your Entire Body
Remember that random activities are just a big waste of time and you don’t have time to waste on trial and error of random movements. MyAbsTrainer.com routines are precise, action oriented, comprehensive, and balanced and they are designed to produce results for you.
Amazing Abs Training Routine is your personal trainer in a box. You’ll receive:
- A direct way to get your great looking six pack abs.
- Get your tapered obliques and get rid of the muffin-tops.
- Improve your muscle balance and your stability.
- Increase core strength beyond just your abs.
- Increase your endurance.
- Tighten glutes to correct excessive arch in the lower back that lets you stomach hangout.
- Strengthen your back to improve your posture and pull your abs in and give you that tall confident look.
- Improve range of motion in your spine so you can turn your head without pulling your neck.
- Improve your hamstring and hip flexor flexibility so that you can bend down and pick things up with ease.
You are unique and your needs are different from everyone else. This is why I have created various routines and grouped these 15 elements together for you. As you rotate through these routines, your abs get stronger and more defined in a systematic and safe way. You will be more stable, more flexible and your endurance will improve as well. And to help you establish a base.
Your first video takes you through specific steps to find out how strong your abs are so that you choose the right ab workout routine. You don’t want to waste your time with easy routines and you don’t want to push to fast and risk injury.
What is included in MyAbsTrainer.com Amazing Abs Training Routine?
- A complete test you do easily at home or at the gym to tell you how strong your abs are. This test tells you which of the three routines you should start with.
- Three simplified step-by-step abs routines . A beginner, an intermediate and an advanced routine in high definition detailed videos. These are fast track ripped abs workout routines.
- A complete warm up routine to warm up your shoulder, your knees and increase your heart rate gradually. This warm up gets your blood pumping and ready to release oxygen to y0ur muscles. It is this oxygen that gives you energy and burns fat.
- Individual exercises videos for each exercise in the routine to help you get rock-hard abs and a trim waist line. In each exercise video you learn how to perform each exercise for best results.
- High intensity short duration fitness bootcamp style workouts to teach you to turn your entire body to a fat burning furnace with weight loss exercise routines that make you leaner and stronger.
- Healthy nutrition recipes, tips and continues support.
You will be absolutely delighted with the details, the variety, the quality and most important with the results you will get from my exercise videos or your money back.
And you have two whole months to decide.
Will your tomorrow be different than today if you don’t change anything today?
Don’t delay, this offer at this price will not last long. Join me today and get access in a few minutes.
Only $19.95 $9.95 For Limited Time
Offer Expires On May 22, 2013
P.S. Remember that action is a path you follow towards a specific goal. Activities are random movements that may or may not lead anywhere. Fast, safe and long lasting results come from actions.